About the Company:
Our client is a top global investment management firm in NYC
• Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video to handling onsite interviews.
• Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
• Work closely with our recruiters to improve upon existing process and programs and to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent.
• Coordinate candidate travel and handle all expenses.
• Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as point of contact.
• Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and documents.
• Building diverse and inclusive interview panels.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks ideally in HR or recruiting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business or related required.
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
• Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane).
• Poised demeanor but with a fun and approachable personality.
• Able to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
• $60,000 – $70,000 base salary
• Competitive Bonus Structure
• Robust Benefits Package
• 401k with generous Match