About the Company:
Our client is a real estate investment and management firm in NYC.
• Providing support to the CFO and the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
• Two years of accounting related experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
• $65,000 – $70,000 base salary
• Competitive Bonus Structure
• Robust Benefits Package- fully covered medical, dental and vision
• 401k with generous Match