New York, New York • $65,000 - $70,000
About the Company:
Our client is a leading global investment bank that provides a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base.
- Schedule meetings and maintain multiple calendars.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements, including international travel and visa preparation
- Plan, coordinate, and set up for office and client events.
- Manage filtering mail, filing, copying, answering phone calls, taking messages, and sending packages on a daily basis
- Prepare and track expense reports according to policy
- Maintain contact and meeting database, files, and records
- Create, update, and maintain production of confidential presentations and reports
- Perform personal tasks and occasional errands for executives
- Be an active member of the Administrative team and assist others as needed.
- Prepare reports and presentations, as needed
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Possess a minimum 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-level executives/senior-level managers.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM platform is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite among other technologies.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 65k + base salary
- Generous benefits package, including employer-paid health coverage options
- 401(k) plan with employer match, and pre-tax benefits for transit, health, and dependent care
- Up to 4 weeks of Paid Time Off annually
- Annual wellness benefit of $500
- Social events plus volunteer and philanthropic opportunities