New York, New York • $70,000 - $80,000
About the Company:
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar family office headquartered in New York City.
- Manage calendars of appointments for 3 busy Executives.
- Arrange travel including air, hotel, car, activities and reservations.
- Ensure seamless flow of the Executives’ day to day activities and manage all related components.
- Answer and compose large volumes of calls and emails on Executives’ behalf.
- Draft memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Prepare, attend and take minutes during meetings.
- Ensure all conference rooms are set up for internal meetings (including catering, meeting materials etc.).
- Create and implement processes and systems to elevate efficiency and effectiveness of administrative processes.
- Assist Facilities Manager in maintaining office supply inventory.
- Assist with new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Provide additional support as needed, including but not limited to personal support.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting high level Executives.
- Extremely organized with strong ability to prioritize a wide range of duties.
- High level of discretion, maintaining confidentiality of employers’ private lives
- A courteous, honest and responsible character with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $70,000 – $80,000 Base Salary
- Daily lunch stipend
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match