New York, New York • $70,000 - $80,000
About the Company:
Our client is a dynamic private equity firm in NYC with a focus on global credit investment. They are in high-growth mode with a fast paced and collegiate team culture.
- Support 4 to 5 Executives within a dynamic team (including Managing Director, Executive Director and VP).
- Extensive scheduling, heavy calendar and meeting management.
- Receive and screen calls in a professional manner; transfer calls, conference multiple lines, maintain call logs; etc
- Coordinate travel; process billing and payment.
- Liaise with internal personnel (local and international) and interface with external clients/business colleagues.
- Process monthly expense reports.
- Work in tandem with a team of 4 admins to support the entire team.
- 3 – 5 years experience in an administrative capacity, within financial services (or similar professional services environment).
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm in fast paced environment.
- Professional demeanor, detail oriented and highly responsive.
- Must be a team player and work well within an administrative team.
- Experience with Salesforce, Concur, and/or Workday a plus.
- Experience completing detailed travel and expenses.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $70,000 – $80,000 Base Salary
- 100% Paid Benefits.
- Gym Onsite.
- Generous vacation and leave policy.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
- Team Culture including volunteer days and lunch & learns