New York, New York • $75,000 - $85,000
About the Company:
Our client is one of the most prominent and prestigious privately held real estate firms in the country.
- Support a team of 4 to 5 professionals.
- Extensive scheduling, calendar and meeting management.
- Coordinate travel; process billing and payment.
- Liaise with internal personnel (local and international) and interface with external clients/business colleagues.
- Process monthly expense reports.
- 3 – 5 years experience in an administrative capacity, preferably within financial services.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm in fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented and highly responsive.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Experience with MS Office and Concur.
- Experience booking domestic and international travel.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $75,000 – $85,000 Base Salary
- Generous benefits package, including employer-paid health coverage options
- 401(k) plan with employer match, and pre-tax benefits for transit, health, and dependent care
- Up to 4 weeks of Paid Time Off annually