New York, New York • $80,000 - $90,000
About the Company:
Our client is a prestigious multi-strategy Hedge Fund in NYC that offers world-class investment and asset management strategies.
- Assist 2 Portfolio Managers with back up support to their teams (8-10 total)
- Manage calendar and schedule appointments, arrange conference rooms, and coordinate travel plans and itineraries.
- Provide agendas or presentations, attend meetings, and take, transcribe, and distribute notes or minutes. Note commitments made during meetings and arranges for follow-up, when necessary.
- Coordinate high volume of internal and external meetings.
- Develop relationships with broker sales teams to effectively plan meetings.
- Draft memos, emails, agendas, action notes, letters, reports, presentations, or other correspondence, to high quality standards.
- Collect and organize research reports, models, and company quarterly and annual reports.
- Process Expense reports for the Portfolio Managers and their direct reports as needed.
- Maintains effective office administration systems, ensure all office equipment is functional and office supplies are adequate.
- 2-6 years of experience in Executive support within Financial Services required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business or related required.
- Comfortable in an ever-changing fast paced environment
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $90,000 Base Salary
- OT Eligibility
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match