About The Company
Our client, one of the leading investment firms in New York City, are looking to hire a 2-4 year Big 4 Audit Professional to work in their Front Office supporting one of their Private Equity Vehicles as an Asset Management Analyst.
- Assists with the timely preparation, review, and tracking of a high volume of agreements and related schedules/exhibits.
- Track lease information and prepare lease summaries for review by management
- Liaises with management and other internal/external customers and vendor representatives as part of the contract review team
- Oversight of monthly invoices to ensure accuracy for all items including but not limited to monthly rent, supplemental rent and return conditions.
- Liaison with Commercial and Legal teams on the drafting and execution of lease agreements, lease amendments and other legal documents as necessary.
- Coordinate between multiple departments to ensure compliance with lease agreements
- Special projects include focusing on process improvement and company policy making as required.
- Implement and sustain process improvements through interdepartmental collaboration to drive achievement of organizational goals and departmental metrics for the creation of dashboards and reporting metrics
- Contribute to internal technology project initiatives including development, testing and implementation
- 2-4 years Big 4 Audit Experience
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field (CPA)
- Good schooling and strong presentation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Compensation & Benefits
- $80,000 – $100,000 base plus strong bonus potential
- Excellent benefits