About the Company:
Our client, one of the fastest-growing technology firms, is looking to hire an Assistant Controller. It will face off with all major personnel in the organization and the incumbent will have the chance to build out a team.
- Assist in completing the month end close activities
- Support General Ledger accounting functions
- Ensure that balance sheet is accurately stated and reconciled on a monthly basis
- Support the Accounts Receivable functions
- Support in the general activities of the Accounts Payable cycle
- Participate in the design and implementation of key controls over the financial close and reporting process.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Company.
- 8-10 years of accounting and controllership experience
- Big 4 accounting experience preferred
- CPA a must
- BS in Accounting
- Strong communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively
- Prior Audit & SOX experience a must
Compensation and Benefits:
- $130,000 – $160,000
- Industry-leading bonus
- Top tier healthcare
- Free lunch daily