About the Company:
Our client, a diversified company primarily specializing in financial and real estate services in the global financial and commercial real estate markets is seeking a candidate to join their compensation team.
- Broker compensation controller is an integral member of the finance team participating in the accounting and finance processes and controls over internal and external financial reporting. The successful candidate will join a team of professionals overseeing the compensation calculations for fixed income and equities
- Prepares and reviews broker compensation per their contracts; consults with Senior Management and head of businesses.
- Performs month and close pertaining to Broker Compensation utilizing Oracle General Ledger system.
- Perform monthly balance sheet substantiation, evaluate adequacy of expense accruals, resolving issues, and escalate key items to management timely.
- Prepares executive summary and reports to Senior Management on a monthly basis; as well as daily and monthly FP&A reporting.
- Responsible for interacting with internal and external auditors on a regular basis.
- Ad HOC desk projects and various desk analysis
- 2-4 years in financial reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and manage team priorities and workload.
- Advanced analytical and Excel capabilities, project management skills, and ability to multitask
- Critical thinking, team oriented views, attention to details, communication, excellent oral and writing skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- $60,000 – $80,000 base
- 10 to 15% bonus
- Great benefits program