About the Company:
Our client, one of the world’s most renown publicly traded consumer products companies, is seeking to hire a Director of SEC Reporting to lead the planning, coordination, and preparation of the firm’s SEC filings. This individual will report to the firm’s overall Controller and will liaise with accounting and finance professionals all over the world.
- Draft and coordinate the preparation of quarterly and annual SEC disclosures for MD&A and financial statement footnotes.
- Collaborate with department leaders on the SEC reporting processes and regulate the flow of information and supporting documentation required for accurate and timely reporting of required filings and disclosures.
- Lead and coordinate the global SEC certification process.
- Have a firm grasp of the Company’s key and critical transactions and their impact on SEC disclosure purposes.
- Work with technical accounting team to ensure proper treatment and disclosure in SEC filings of new and proposed accounting standards.
- Support the Consolidation of multiple entities within a complex multi-national company.
- Assist various Finance and Accounting Teams with special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 12-15 Years of accounting experience
- Must be in-house in a SEC Reporting role at a multi-billion dollar organization
- Prior public accounting experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP
- Strong communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- $180,000-$230,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus
- Future Potential for Stock Compensation
- 25 Vacation Days
- 401k with generous Match
- Great quality of life