About the Company:
Our client, one of the world’s fastest growing Pre-IPO Financial Technology companies, is seeking to hire a Director to help lead the SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting functions for a soon to be publicly traded company. This individual will report to the firm’s overall Controller and will liaise with various teams throughout finance.
- Build out the SEC Reporting function of a $7B company
- Draft and coordinate the preparation of quarterly and annual SEC disclosures for MD&A and financial statement footnotes.
- Collaborate with department leaders on the SEC reporting processes and regulate the flow of information and supporting documentation required for accurate and timely reporting of required filings and disclosures.
- Assist in the firm’s preparation to go public
- Have a firm grasp of the Company’s key and critical transactions and their impact on SEC disclosure purposes.
- Work on technical accounting to ensure proper treatment and disclosure in SEC filings of new and proposed accounting standards.
- Assist various Finance and Accounting Teams with special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 8-13 Years of accounting experience
- Must be in-house in a SEC Reporting role currently
- Prior public accounting experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP
- Strong communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- $180,000-$230,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Cash Bonus and EQUITY
- 401k with generous Match
- Great quality of life