About the Company:
Our client is an advertising marketplace. The company works with large search advertisers, their agencies, and well-known digital publishers to match relevant advertiser offers to user search queries .
The Director of Product Marketing will collaborate closely with business development, sales, and product managers to develop product messaging, positioning, collateral and sales activation materials.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates products and services in the market in alignment with business goals.
- Product launch – partner with Business Development and Product to plan the communication of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the product launch plan.
- Create internal and external communications for product launches, including messaging, differentiators, product collateral, objection handling, competitive matrices, web copy, emails, social announcements, etc. Partner with the Director of Sales Marketing on sales collateral that support go-to-market strategies.
- Act as thought leader for the products you support with externally written works. Create and visualize thought-leading product-related content for website, blog, collateral, social, events, and PR activities.
- Inform and support PR firm on news-worthy product announcements.
- Manage one direct report with the ability to grow team
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in the ad tech industry
- Works equally well with product management, sales, and engineering to drive successful product releases
- Demonstrates strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills and the ability to translate those skills into creative, marketable messaging and content
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and interact with all levels and functional groups within the company
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, self-start and work under pressure and tight deadlines; BA/MBA or relevant advanced degree
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, G-Suite required
Compensation & Benefits:
- $100k – 120k base salary and bonus plus equity shares
- Excellent medical Benefits
- Additional perks and benefits