New York, New York • $275,000-$400,000
About the Company:
Our client is a top law firm located in NYC. This role supports all the partners of the firm and supports many functions of the firm.
- Ensuring that all Partnership Matters and Tax function responsibilities are carried out accurately and expeditiously
- Reviewing all partner agreements to ensure that compensation and capital provisions are accurately stated prior to the agreement being executed
- Ensuring that all compensation and unique items such as COLA, tax guarantees, relocation packages, etc., are paid in accordance with agreed upon terms
- Meet with all new partners to discuss, compensation payment timing, options for funding capital, foreign taxes, and annual pension contributions
- Ensuring K-1’s are provided to partners and their tax advisors on the promised delivery date
- Responding quickly to questions from partners and tax advisors regarding the K-1’s
- Summarizing tax issues in a clear, concise, and easy to understand format
- Accounting and tax expertise (Partnerships and K-1’s)
- Experience as an accountant or consultant with client emphasis on private, high wealth individuals
- Experience with broader partner issues such as domestic and foreign taxes, foreign tax credits, and financial planning, etc.
- Exposure to international tax and accounting issues