About the Company:
Our client, one of the world’s most renown publicly traded consumer products companies, is seeking to hire a Director of Technical Accounting to manage/take responsibility for the research and implementation of modern accounting standards, participate in special projects, and assist with SEC reporting. This individual will report to the firm’s overall Controller and will liaise with accounting and finance professionals all over the world.
- Take responsibility for analysis of technical accounting issues and prepare drafts of analyses. Work with the business to gather the required data for analysis. Take the lead on specific initiatives including:
- purchase accounting; review of leases; review of revenue contracts.
- Assist in the accounting for a large acquisition
- Help lead the review of SEC Forms 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K and other required filings for the Company.
- Support the Consolidation of multiple entities within a complex multi-national company
- Assist various Finance and Accounting Teams with special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 7-12 Years of accounting experience including experience in a Technical Accounting role
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP and FASB
- Public Company experience highly desired
Compensation & Benefits:
- $150,000-$200,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus
- Future Potential for Stock Compensation
- 25 Vacation Days
- 401k with generous Match