New York, New York • $75,000-$85,000
- Support 2 Managing Directors within a dynamic team (including, Executive Director and VP).
- Extensive scheduling, heavy calendar and meeting management.
- Receive and screen calls in a professional manner; transfer calls, conference multiple lines, maintain call logs; etc
- Log meeting details in database
- Collect and organize research reports, models, and company quarterly and annual reports
- Book travel arrangements including flight, hotel and ground transportation for MDs and team.
- Liaise with internal personnel (local and international) and interface with external clients/business colleagues.
- Process monthly expense reports for MDs and direct reports.
- 3 – 7 years experience in an administrative capacity, within financial services (or similar professional services environment).
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm in fast paced environment.
- Professional demeanor, detail oriented and highly responsive.
- Must be a team player and work well within an administrative team.
- Experience with Salesforce, Concur, and/or Workday a plus.
- Experience completing detailed travel and expenses.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $75,000 – $85,000 Base Salary + Paid OT
- 100% Paid Benefits.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
- Team Culture including volunteer days and lunch & learns