Our client is a leading private investment firm located in Greenwich, CT (just 45 minutes by train from NYC). This position will act as the gatekeeper to the Head of Marketing/IR while also providing supplemental assistance to the team as needed.
- Support the Head of Investor Relations/Marketing with complex calendar, phone line coverage, scheduling and expense reports.
- Schedule internal and external meetings, appointments, and required travel for the Head of Marketing and Investor Relations.
- Track and schedule investor calls and prepare meeting materials including presentations, books etc.
- Provide support to the Marketing Team as needed and build strong working relationships within the department.
- Maintain file management system, fax, file and organize documents with discretion.
- Assist with the set up and execution of client events (both internal and external).
- Successfully complete ad hoc projects.
- BA or BS Degree.
- 8+ years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Experience in financial services preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with event planning a plus
- Understanding of the importance of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis on Outlook).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match