New York, New York • $85,000 – $95,000
Our Client is a fast growing long/short equity hedge fund in NYC.
- Provide support to the Head Trader and their team (4 total).
- Assist with all scheduling, including calendar management, meeting, events and conference set up.
- Receive and screen calls in a professional manner; transfer calls, conference multiple lines, maintain call logs; etc
- Coordinate travel arrangements including flights, cars, hotels, and other reservations
- Collect and organize research reports, models, and company quarterly and annual reports
- Provide agendas for presentations, attend meetings, and take, transcribe, and distribute notes or minutes. Note commitments made during meetings and arrange for follow-up, when necessary.
- Liaise with internal personnel (local and international) and interface with external clients/business colleagues.
- Organize marketing events, dinner/lunches with investors, webinars, presentations and other promotional activities
- Process monthly expense reports for MDs and direct reports.
- Draft memos, emails, agendas, action notes, letters, reports, presentations, or other correspondence, to high quality standards.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience in an administrative capacity, within financial services.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm in fast paced environment.
- Professional demeanor, detail oriented and highly responsive.
- Must be a team player and work well within an administrative team.
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Office skills (with an emphasis on Excel)
Compensation & Benefits:
- $85,000 – $95,000 Base Salary + Paid OT
- 100% Paid Benefits.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
- Team Culture including volunteer days and lunch & learns