New York, New York • $75,000 - $85,000
About the Company:
Our client is an established yet fast growing Tech Firm Headquartered in NYC. They foster a modern and dynamic environment.
- Manages ever changing calendars of appointments for Co-Founders.
- Coordinates international and domestic travel plans, including complex arrangements (visas, detailed itineraries, and agendas).
- Attends meetings and takes notes for review and debrief.
- Prepares and compiles documents and presentations for company and investor meetings.
- Keeps the office organized and well stocked with office supplies and equipment.
- Ensures all conference rooms are set up for internal meetings (including catering, meeting materials etc.)
- Manages the preparation and execution of company events and outings.
- Assist with recruiting coordination efforts.
- Assist with new employee on-boarding and orientation
- Successfully completes ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives (Financial Services Experience a plus).
- Extremely organized with strong ability to prioritize a wide range of duties.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.
- A “no task too small” mentality.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $75,000 – $85,000 Base Salary
- Robust Benefits Package
- Up to 4 weeks of Paid Time Off annually
- 401k with generous Match