New York, New York • $85,000-$95,000
Our client is a global asset management firm headquartered in New York City.
- Provide support for the global real estate team of an asset management firm.
- Assist with fundraising efforts, provide operational oversight to the global team, and support individual professional(s) in New York.
- Extensive scheduling, heavy calendar and meeting management.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including flights, visas, cars, hotels, and other reservations
- Collect and organize research reports, models, and company quarterly and annual reports
- Work closely with global real estate investor relations team and regional marketing coordinators based in London and Hong Kong.
- Assist with investor road shows, due diligence sessions and asset tours
- Liaise with internal personnel (local and international) and interface with external clients/business colleagues.
- Organize marketing events, dinner/lunches with investors, webinars, presentations and other promotional activities
- Process monthly expense reports for MDs and direct reports.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an administrative capacity, within financial services (or similar professional services environment).
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm in fast paced environment.
- Professional demeanor, detail oriented and highly responsive.
- Must be a team player and work well within an administrative team.
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Office skills (including PowerPoint, emphasis on Outlook and Excel)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or Pardot
- Experience with coordinating events, conferences and travel arrangements.
- Experience completing detailed travel and expenses.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $85,000 – $95,000 Base Salary + Paid OT
- 100% Paid Benefits.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
- Team Culture including volunteer days and lunch & learns