New York, New York • $80,000 - $90,000
- Manages calendars, schedules, appointments, and required travel for the primarily for two C-Level Executives.
- Provides “gatekeeper” service, setting executives up for daily success.
- Liaise with an Executive Assistant team and build strong working relationships within the department.
- Assist in the arrangement and preparation of materials for Board Meetings.
- Maintain file management system and organize and maintain documents with discretion.
- Assist in the preparation of complex and professional presentations for a variety of internal and external meetings.
- Successfully complete ad hoc projects.
- Reporting directly to Executives.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Compliance experience highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Understanding of the importance of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Daily lunch stipend
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match