About the Company:
Our client is a boutique asset management firm in New York City offering investment and portfolio management, financial planning, consulting, securities, and other financial services.
- Manages calendars, schedules, appointments, and required travel for the CCO and compliance team.
- Provides “gatekeeper” service, setting executives up for daily success.
- Liaise with an Executive Assistant team and build strong working relationships within the department.
- Maintain the contract & document management system and organize and maintain Legal Department files (both electronic and paper), including company contracts.
- Assist in the preparation of complex and professional presentations for a variety of internal and external meetings.
- Train employees on new contract processes and policies, including training on system.
- Successfully completes ad hoc projects including research and drafting assignments.
- Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Compliance experience highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Understanding of the importance of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $90,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Daily lunch stipend
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match