New York, New York • $90,000 - $100,000
About the Company:
Our client is a an independent, privately owned investment advisor that builds and manages multi – asset class global investment portfolios.
- Maintains the COO’s calendar: schedules and confirms appointments, arranges for meeting rooms or facilities, coordinates travel plans. Anticipates the need for and makes arrangements for internal and external meetings
- Provides agendas or presentations, attends meetings with the executive, and takes, transcribes, and distributes notes or minutes. Notes commitments made during meetings and arranges for follow-up, when necessary communicates to the right constituents and ensures implementation
- Drafts memos, emails, agendas, action notes, letters, reports, presentations, other correspondence, to high quality standards, distributes necessary information with management. Maintains effective office administration systems, ensure all office equipment is functional and office supplies are adequate
- 5 years of experience in Executive support required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business or related required.
- Comfortable supporting a C – level executive and team
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation & Benefits:
- $90-100k base salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match