New York, New York • $85,000 - $95,000
About the Company:
Our client is a leading Private Equity firm headquartered here in New York City and operating on a global scale.
- Manages multiple, ever changing calendar of appointments and proactively identifies and solves for potential scheduling conflicts.
- Draft correspondence on behalf of Executives that is often confidential.
- Provides “gatekeeper” service, setting executives up for daily success.
- Coordinates complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas.
- Prepares and compiles documents for in office and travel-related meetings.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of leadership with Board members, staff, and others.
- Communicate with clients and internal departments; demonstrating leadership and building trust and support with senior staff.
- Successfully completes ad hoc projects including research and drafting assignments.
- Reporting to the General Counsel, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients, board members and Executives.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Extensive corporate travel experience to include domestic and international.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Understanding of the importance of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $85,000 – $95,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure.
- Daily lunch stipend.
- Robust Benefits Package.
- 401k with generous Match.