New York, New York • $120,000 - $130,000
About the Company:
Our client is a leading Real Estate Development firm in New York City operating on a global scale.
- Act as the right hand to the Founding Partner of a global real estate investment firm
- Provide Executive and Personal support with all day to day tasks
- Manage an ever-changing calendar of appointments and proactively identify and solve potential scheduling conflicts
- Provide “gatekeeper” service, setting Executive up for daily success.
- Draft correspondence on behalf of Executive that is often confidential.
- Coordinates detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas (including complex international travel).
- Arrange appointments, meetings, dinners, detailed itineraries and agendas.
- Communicate with Boards of multiple charities and philanthropies on behalf of the Executive.
- Successfully completes ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting high profile Executives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients, board members and Executives.
- No task to small attitude
- Strategic thinker that can use problem solving skills to achieve goals
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of the importance of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Robust Benefits Package