New York, New York • $85,000-$90,000
About the Company:
Our client is a modern prestigious multi-strategy Hedge Fund in NYC that offers world-class investment and asset management strategies.
- Assist 2 Portfolio Managers in a fast paced and exciting environment with back up support to their teams (8-10 total)
- Manage calendars and schedule appointments, arrange conference rooms, prepare meeting materials and coordinate travel plans and itineraries.
- Provide agendas or presentations, attend meetings, and take, transcribe, and distribute notes or minutes. Note commitments made during meetings and arranges for follow-up, when necessary.
- Coordinate high volume of internal and external meetings.
- Develop relationships with other teams to effectively plan meetings.
- Draft memos, emails, agendas, action notes, letters, reports, presentations, or other correspondence, to high quality standards.
- Collect and organize research reports, models, and company quarterly and annual reports.
- Process Expense reports for the Portfolio Managers and their direct reports as needed.
- Maintain effective office administration systems, ensure all office equipment is functional and office supplies are adequate.
- 3+ years of experience within Financial Services required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Desire to join a fast paced and exciting ever-changing environment
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $90,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Modern and exciting culture
- Ability to earn significant OT
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401K with generous Match