New York, New York • 90,000- $110,000
About the Company:
Our client, a nation leading private equity backed advisory firm competing with the Bain’s and McKinsey’s of the world.
- Financial planning and analysis: Budgeting and forecasting, industry KPI development, customer profitability, capital allocation and more.
- Operational finance: Close, consolidation and reporting, order to cash; procure to pay, record to report, finance applications and data structures.
- Operating model optimization:Targeted process optimization, operating-model optimization and organization design.
- Event led transformation: Merger integration, sell-side diligence, operational IPO readiness and equity carve-out.
- Enterprise performance management: Program management, change management, ROI tracking, ongoing health checks and more.
- Digital transformation: Robotic process automation, AI/cognitive automation, data and analytics, and visualizations.
- Advisory: Tax, valuation, accounting advisory, risk advisory and more.
- Finance focused with 3-6 years’ experience combined in finance + strategic consulting.
- Solid understanding of the finance function, operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Significant engagement management experience as well as business, practice, and people development.
- Working knowledge and expertise in analytics, forecasting, and finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial).
- Experience with Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
- ERP technology understanding SAP / Oracle / Workday).
- Experience leading a project, leading a project team and the ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for various finance transformation solutions.
• $110,000 – $130,000 Base Salary