About the Company:
Our client, a boutique Forensics, Investigations and Security firm, is seeking to find a Consultant to join their Forensic Accounting team. This group works on high-profile Ponzi schemes, corporate fraud, CBA analysis for professional sports franchises, and various other special projects in a variety of capacities throughout the country.
- Performs forensic research to trace funds and identify assets.
- Conducts forensic analysis of financial data.
- Provide supporting forensic audit services on new and existing assignments.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Performing the day to day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel, team members, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement.
- Delivers a high-quality product within established timeframes and budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in accounting, finance, economics or related field. Accounting preferred.
- High level of initiative, strong work ethic, and self-motivation.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
- Proficient with PC environments and related software, including all Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in Excel.
- Additional language skills are a plus.
- Ability to travel 50% based on client location and needs.
- Ability to pass federal government background investigation for the purposes of working on government investigation contracts.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $65,000 – $100,000
- Excellent benefits package for Family
- Highly competitive annual Bonus
- Travel Rewards