About the Company:
This firm offers monthly subscription boxes that focus on all of your furry friends! Monthly, subscribers get a box filled with toys, treats, chews, you name it, for your pet! They want to make owners lives easier and pets happier.
- Create and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports to various levels of management
- Liaise with the Operational teams to identify and develop key reports to assist with analysis and decision making
- Participate in the monthly accounting close process, and deliver the month end P&L with meaningful variance analysis to budget, forecast and last year
- Analyze business results for key takeaways to help achieve business objectives
- Lead the preparation of the financial budget and forecasts
- Participate in the Monthly Business Review report package
- Assist in the monthly consolidation with overseas partners.
- Perform business, financial and operations analysis to impact top-line and bottom-line results and support senior management in decision-making
- Manage and deliver ad hoc analysis
- Motivate the immediate reporting staff for better performance and effective service.
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 5-8 years of financial planning and analysis experience
- Prior management and team development
- Must be proficient in Excel, Power Point and Other MS applications
- Experience with Subscription or Inventory based products is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation: $110,000 – $130,000
- Competitive benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Summer Fridays
- Bring your pet to the office