About the Company:
Our client, one of the world’s most successful insurance companies, is looking to hire a Senior Analyst to join a 3-person Financial Planning Team. This role will be responsible for the overall strategic finance and analysis for an international, multi-billion dollar company. The firm is well known for its stability, employee-friendly/collaborative environment, and good quality of life.
- Assist with analysis and modeling to support budgeting, forecasting and reporting relating to fee revenues, expenses, and profitability.
- Assist with Global monthly management reporting including ad-hoc analysis and new report setup.
- Assist with developing and updating forecasting models with focus on financial analytics.
- Assist with preparing written memos, reports and analyses for senior management surrounding key business drivers, trends, variance analyses and performance indicators.
- Assist with process automation and design by implementing scripting to reduce manual input.
- Liaise with key business stakeholders globally.
- 2-5 years of experience in Public Audit or FP&A
- Ability to think outside the box and seek process improvement
- BA/BS degree in accounting or finance
- Financial Modeling experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $115,000
- Competitive benefits program
- Year-end Bonus
- 401k with Employer Match