New York, New York • $45,000 - $50,000
About the Company:
Our client is a fast-growing advertising firm headquartered in NYC. They support and celebrate the success of the global creative community.
- Greets arriving guests and welcomes them in a professional fashion.
- Answers high volume of internal and external phone calls and directs them to appropriate departments.
- Assists with conference room needs including scheduling, presentation preparation, catering and conference call set up.
- Coordinates with Talent Acquisition team for on-site interviews.
- Assists with filing, faxing, data entry and other administrative needs.
- Works closely with the sales team to maintain client files.
- Coordinates with facilities team for internal matters including restocking of supplies.
- Supports event planning initiatives for the organization.
- Presents a professional appearance as face of the institution.
- Assists in other administrative duties and/or ad-hoc projects (as assigned).
- 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Working use of Word, Excel, Power Point, and Lotus Notes and MS Outlook.
- General corporate telephone etiquette and technical skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $45,000 – $50,000 Base Salary
- Generous benefits package, including employer-paid health coverage options
- 401(k) plan with employer match, and pre-tax benefits for transit, health, and dependent care
- Up to 4 weeks of Paid Time Off annually
- Social events plus volunteer and philanthropic opportunities