New York, New York • $55,000 - $65,000
About the Company:
Our client is a leading private equity firm headquartered here in New York City and operating on a global scale.
- Partners with appropriate internal teams to prepare for new hire arrivals
- Facilitates new hire orientation, orders breakfast, prepares new hire packets
- Collects new hire paperwork, completes I9 verifications, and ensures new hire set up in HRIS is completed in a timely manner
- Puts together internal new hire announcements
- First point of contact for new hire inquires related to benefits and payroll
- Provide recruitment support to the HR team and hiring managers as required, including direct sourcing, briefing recruitment agencies, arranging interviews and managing the recruitment tracker
- First point of contact for general HR and employee queries related to policies, benefits etc., escalating where necessary to the SHRM
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years HR experience in a fast-paced and creative environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritizing work with conflicting requirements whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and driven