About the Company:
Our client is a prestigious private equity firm in NYC that offers world-class investment and asset management strategies. The Human Resource Manager will work closely with the Director of HR, the CEO, and the partners of the firm.
- Take ownership of all HR functions for the firm
- Develop strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labor force trends
- Provide counsel on HR matters to leaders, managers, and employees in a manner that reflects company value and culture
- Develop effective employee relations strategies
- Create and maintain business and employment policies
- Cultivate positive relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Provide guidance and direction on compensation and benefits
- Management of reports related to all firm activities and programs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SHRM Certified Professional or PHR Required
- 2-4 years of experience in a HR generalist role
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- High integrity and sound judgement, able to use discretion with all communications.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills