About the Company:
Our client is a global asset manager with $17 billion in AUM.
The Senior Talent Acquisition role will focus on bringing to life the mission, strategy, and initiatives related to recruiting for the company
- Manage recruiting efforts alongside other members of the recruiting team including candidate sourcing, screening and each stage of the recruitment process.
- Collaborate with the global team to plan and execute on recruiting initiatives, including the development, preparation and delivery of engagement programming relating to the acquisition of talent.
- Build and maintain high-caliber pools of candidates—with a focus on undergrads and early-career professionals—and deliver effective initial screening to match prospective candidates with our opportunities.
- Design, review, and assess candidate project submissions to help advance our talent recruitment process.
- Assist with analytical reporting and talent mapping
- Up to five years of experience with Front Office and Campus Recruitment
- An interest in recruiting and candidate assessment
- Experience regularly communicating status and outcomes to counterparts and business leaders
- Ability to exercise sound, independent, judgement and to stand up for what is right for the Firm
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime pay