New York, New York • $80,000 - $90,000
About the Company:
Our client, a $15bn independent alternative asset management firm focused on investment opportunities in specialized credit is looking for an Investor Relations Analyst to join their team.
- Coordinating with subject matter expert groups across the firm to respond to client requests
- Prepare welcome packs for new investors / serve as a point of contact
- Complete RFPs, operational due diligence questionnaires, etc.
- Participate in client meetings, prepare agendas, coordinate with participants and customize materials.
- Background or understanding of the client’s investment strategies as well as their relevant operating, performance and risk metrics
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills to work as part of a service-oriented group
- Detail-oriented and a natural problem solver with the resolve to independently research problems and offer solutions
- Ability to work with a strong sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Preference for 2-4 years of finance experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills