About the Company:
Our client is one of the world’s fastest-growing Tech Companies backed by top investment firms. They are looking to develop their IR team within a modern and collaborative environment.
- Leads the quarterly earnings process, analyzes sell side models, maintains competitive business intelligence, and manages investor communications.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with investors and the sell side community to educate them about the company’s strategy, financial position, and long-term goals
- Work closely with the company’s leadership to communicate its strategy and financial results to investors and sell side analysts
- Prepare investment message, quarterly press releases, call scripts, Q&A, and presentations to communicate financial performance and strategy
- Maintain competitive analysis, including the development of peer company and performance benchmarks including analysis of sell side models
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across leadership, finance, and business unit teams to develop core financial story and ensure forecasts are in alignment with projected financial results
- Advocate on behalf of investors to management and the board about financial and industry trends, shareholders concerns, and actions that might impact the company’s share price
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or accounting
- 3-5 years in an IR role
- Ability to absorb information quickly and synthesize key takeaways
- Excellent financial modeling, communication, and written skills
- Collaborative attitude to work in highly cross-functional organizations
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
$150,000 – $200,000