New York, New York • $45,000 - $55,000
About the Company:
Our client has become one of New York’s most prominent real estate law firms
- Manage incoming correspondence (emails, mail) and upload same in case database.
- Maintain electronic case databases, run searches on databases.
- Assist in preparation of discovery demands, responses and production of documents.
- Prepare, serve and manage document and deposition subpoenas.
- Assist with drafting of stipulations, cover letters, affidavits of service, etc.
- Prepare for depositions, hearings and trials
- Manage attorneys’ appearance calendar for all attorneys – motions, conferences, arguments.
- Contact NY Courts to obtain information pertaining to case and judges’ rules when necessary.
- Conduct research in NY regulatory authorities.
- Submit FOIL requests, follow up
- Prepare and file pleadings, motions and relevant documents in paper format or by utilizing courts electronic filing.
- Preparation of service copies of motions, pleadings, demands, correspondence and serve in timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong management, organizational, communication and writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience with electronic filing in State and Federal Courts
- Strong MS Office Skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel) (Knowledge of Microsoft Table of Contents and Authorities a plus)
- Strong typing skills
- Team-oriented mindset and strong work ethic
- Notary Public (or willing to obtain license)
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality and discretion
Compensation & Benefits:
- $45,000 – $50,000 base salary
- Overtime and Bonus Eligibility
- Full Medical Benefits