New York, New York • $65,000-$75,000
Our Client is an investment firm operating as the family office arm of a hedge fund located in NYC
- Provide support to the Head of Legal with both project work and administrative tasks.
- Assist with all scheduling, including calendar management, meeting, events and conference set up.
- Liaise with outside counsel on any matters/document requests.
- Receive and screen calls in a professional manner; transfer calls, conference multiple lines, maintain call logs; etc.
- Assist in the Forming and dissolving of legal entities.
- Provide insurance renewal notices to business leaders.
- Prepare invoices for renewed policies to be approved and sent to accounting for processing.
- Provide agendas for Board meetings, attend meetings, and take, transcribe, and distribute notes or minutes. Note commitments made during meetings and arrange for follow-up, when necessary.
- Draft memos, emails, agendas, action notes, letters, reports, presentations, or other correspondence, to high quality standards.
- Process expense reports for the Head of Legal.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in an administrative or paralegal capacity, within legal services.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm in a fast paced environment.
- Professional demeanor, detail oriented and highly responsive.
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Office skills (with an emphasis on Excel)
Compensation & Benefits:
- $65,000 – $75,000 Base Salary
- 100% Paid Benefits.
- 401(k) plan
- Team Culture including volunteer days and lunch & learns