New York, New York • $85,000 – $95,000
Our Client is a modern and established tech firm located in NYC that offers a dynamic culture and room for growth
- Provide support to the General Counsel with a broad range of legal project work.
- Draft, negotiate and process a broad range of contracts, amendments, NDAs and other legal documents
- design and implement strategic and effective solutions and improvements across the Legal Department
- Respond to inquiries from internal business stakeholders regarding legal guidelines, policy inquiries, and contract-specific questions
- Manage legal departments process and procedures and maintain contract management system.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a legal operations or in house legal assistant role.
- Ability to interpret, negotiate and draft contracts.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain calm in a fast paced environment.
- Professional demeanor, detail oriented and highly responsive.
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Previous exposure to legal documents, concepts, workflows, and responsibilities of lawyers
- Tech savvy and proficient with technology applications and productivity software
Compensation & Benefits:
- $85,000 – $95,000 Base Salary
- 100% Paid Benefits.
- 401(k) plan
- Team Culture including volunteer days and lunch & learns
- Generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave