About the Company:
We are working on an exclusive search with a premier Alternative Investment firm here in midtown. The firm has been around for over 20 years and is a powerhouse in the Investment Management world. They are looking for a Manager within their Compensation Controllers team that will have tremendous exposure across the business.
- This position will report to the Overall Compensation Controller.
- This position will be responsible for the monthly close process/account reconciliation and analysis as it relates to certain compensation plans at the firm.
- This person will also assist in the preparation of financial statement disclosures and regulatory reports.
- Work closely with external auditors
- Balance Sheet & P&L Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5-8 years of both Public & Private Experience
- CPA is a plus
- Financial Services & Compensation related experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- $105,000 – $120,000 Base
- Competitive Bonus
- 401k with generous Match