About the Company:
Our client is a global investment bank serving the technology, media, and communications sectors. With offices nationally and internationally, the firm focuses on mergers & acquisitions, corporate finance, and restructuring for all its clients. The Marketing Director will work with senior management to manage and execute marketing strategies for the firm.
- Lead and grow all marketing efforts, overall marketing strategy, brand positioning, product marketing strategy, and event marketing strategy
- Develop and coordinate the distribution of internal and external communications for deal announcements, quarterly newsletters, and strategic digital direct response campaigns
- Oversight, management, development, and maintenance of the firm’s website and online content
- Ensure the maximization of marketing opportunities/efforts; firm sponsorships through on-site branding, collateral materials, identify potential remarketing, cross-promotional and business development opportunities, etc.
- Expand digital and social media marketing efforts including content marketing and distribution through varied digital channels
- Strictly adhere to workflow management and quality control methods required to produce compliant work products and to ensure approvals are in place for all activities before the campaign and/or development begins
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management or related field
- 5+ years of product/marketing management experience, preferably in the investment banking industry
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills