New York, New York • $45,000 - $50,000
About the Company:
Our client is a fast-growing advertisement firm headquartered in NYC. They support and celebrate the success of the global creative community.
- Greets arriving guests and welcomes them in a professional fashion.
- Assists with meeting preparations including conference room scheduling, presentation preparation, and catering.
- Answers high volume of internal and external phone calls and directs them to appropriate departments.
- Coordinates with Talent Acquisition team for on-site interviews.
- Assists with filing, faxing, data entry and other administrative needs.
- Coordinates with facilities team for internal matters including restocking of supplies.
- Assists with event planning initiatives for the organization.
- Presents a professional appearance as face of the institution.
- Assists in other administrative duties and/or ad-hoc projects (as assigned).
- 1 – 2 years of related experience
- Working use of Word, Excel, Power Point, and Lotus Notes and MS Outlook
- General corporate telephone etiquette and technical skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- $45,000 – $50,000k base salary
- Generous benefits package, including employer-paid health coverage options
- 401(k) plan with employer match, and pre-tax benefits for transit, health, and dependent care
- Social events plus volunteer and philanthropic opportunities