Our client is a specialist research and portfolio advisory firm providing hedge fund, private credit, and opportunistic strategy solutions to institutional investors.
Operational due diligence involves on-site visits/meetings, verification with various service providers, reference checking, and document reviews. A significant portion of the role will entail liaising with external parties while performing due diligence and background checks, as well as reviewing underlying funds’ financial and legal documents.
- Conducting hedge fund operational due diligence calls and meetings
- Assessing fraud risk, back office sufficiency, conflicts of interest and other potential business risks
- Drafting research reports and communicating research findings to clients
- 1 to 3 years of accounting, audit,operations ,compliance or legal experience
- Solid academic record
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Independent and critical thinking skills