Short Hills, New Jersey • $40,000 - $50,000
Our client is a large public accounting and advisory firm. This particular role is at the companies New Jersey Location.
- Ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of the skills of the staff and the skills required by the clients/projects.
- Highly organized and manage multiple demands simultaneously, providing communication in real time about progress
- Meet with staff regularly to obtain an understanding of their growth needs and project preferences and set expectations regarding skill demand and possible opportunities.
- Provide excellent client service by building strong relationships with partners, directors, and managers
- Identify issues and trends by analyzing key metrics of billable hours and availability
- Primary point of contact for unassigned staff
- Collaborate with human resources manager to integrate new hires into engagement/project teams
- Strong metrics-focused with ability to use analytics to solve problems and develop solutions
- Mid-level technology skills, with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint required
- Attentive to details and able to also step back and apply big picture thinking
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to listen effectively
- Work well under pressure and with a team; able to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities are a must, must be organized paying close attention to detail
- Team player with desire to be an active participant within the organization
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments; able to multi-task
- Ability to learn processes quickly and apply the knowledge
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary plus Overtime pay
- This is a part time, permanent position: 30 hours a week (6 hours per day)