About the Company/Position:
A private family, based in Pennsylvania is seeking a highly-motivated, dynamic, practical, organized individual to serve as a full- time Personal Assistant .
• Keep an active and prioritized list of tasks and ongoing projects with input from the family
• Stay in routine contact through meetings/phone calls to allow for consistent and concise communication and completion of duties and assignments
• Represent the family through communications (often as a first point of contact) with their professional connections
• Coordinate a variety of resources, gather and evaluate information for special projects and reports
• Schedule various appointments for the family to include: health and wellness; medical and others as necessary
• Assist with personal travel arrangements and create detailed itineraries for the family
• Run errands (shopping, dry-cleaning, shipping and tracking various packages)
• Work with vendors to schedule household maintenance/repairs as needed
• Maintain and update household manuals
• Work collaboratively with household staff on ordering supplies (household, medical, and grocery items), and at times other duties
• Maintain thorough and accurate record keeping, streamline files/filing, and work with bookkeeper to ensure all bills are paid in a timely manner
• Work with internal and external constituents providing communication on financial, insurance, and any other matters as they arise
• Work as a team with family business staff to coordinate appointments, correspondence and projects
• Work with the administrative teams at multiple business offices to maintain seamless communication
• Valid driver’s license and a car
• Proficiency and knowledge of Zoom and Slack preferred
• Demonstrate poise and professionalism under pressure
• Flexible to adapt to changing priorities
• Typical hours are 8:45am-6:00pm Monday-Friday but requires reasonable weekend/evening availability via phone and email for arrangements of activities and responses.
Salary is commensurate with experience. The benefits package including health, vision, and dental options; 401k with match; 9 paid holidays and 13 paid vacation/personal days.