About the Company:
Our client, a top private equity fund in San Francisco, California is seeking a private equity senior fund accountant. The firm currently has $7B in committed capital and are growing at a rapid pace.
• Manage at least three to five private equity funds
• Acting as an interface with investment companies, fund managers and investors
• Preparing quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
• Processing investment reports that form the basis for the firms client reporting
• Point of contact for the structural, operational, and content aspects of a product line.
• Managing multiple projects and duties, as assigned
• Analyze and review information at portfolio company level ensuring accuracy, completeness and correct valuations
• Manage new client and investment onboarding, and respond to client inquires.
- A university degree, majoring in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the Private Equity, Accounting or Finance space
- Strong knowledge in accounting and reporting (US GAAP)
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, process-and-business-oriented skills
- An ability to integrate rapidly and to work efficiently in a team of professionals.
- An ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Strong discipline and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal)
Compensation & Benefits:
- $100,000 – $120,000 Base Salary
- 25 to 40% Bonus
- Free Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO
- Strong 401K Plan