New York, New York • $75,000 - $85,000
About the Company:
Our client is an independent alternative asset management firm located in NYC.
- Answer all main line incoming calls and direct to appropriate departments/employees as necessary
- Act as the “face of the company” greeting guests and providing first point of contact service
- Coordinate meetings and conference room scheduling
- Assist ordering and management of company catering and events
- Work with IT to ensure all A/V setup is properly completed prior to each meeting
- Organize and manage all office mail, shipments, and deliveries
- Maintain and organize the kitchen, conference rooms, and common areas
- Provide office support including ordering and stocking office supplies, faxing, scanning, and filing documents
- Liaise with building management and maintenance for any and all issues pertaining to office
- Plan Corporate Events for the Firm
- Provide back up administrative support as needed
- Experience in a reception, front office coordinator and/or office management capacity.
- Experience within financial services or other professional services environment preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm in fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work with a strong sense of urgency while maintaining professionalism and attention to detail.
- Must be a team player and work well within a service-oriented group.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $75,000 – $85,000 Base Salary + Bonus
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Bonus Eligible
- Paid OT when required