New York, New York • $55,000-$65,000
About the Company:
Our client is one of the most prestigious multi-strategy hedge funds operating globally. The Recruiting Assistant role will sit at the offices in NYC.
- Assist the HR department with all day to day needs including the management of an ever changing calendar, scheduling interviews, and handling candidate intake calls.
- Communicate professionally with candidates and internal department heads maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Work closely with head recruiters to improve upon existing process and programs and to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent.
- Organize and maintain HR documents including on-boarding, background check materials and offer packages.
- Coordinate candidate travel for onsite interviews and handle all expenses.
- Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as point of contact.• Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and documents.
- Building diverse and inclusive interview panels.
- 1 year experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks in an administrative capacity
- HR or recruiting internships or experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane).
- Able to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $55,000 – $65,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Modern and Dynamic Culture