About the Company:
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of New York’s fastest growing e-commerce pet startups. This start-up has hired best-in-class professionals due to their rapid growth and creative business model.
To date, this company has raised over $80 million across four funding rounds from some of New York’s most well-known investors.
They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their rapidly growing Finance Team. You will have the opportunity to cover multiple different areas working with C-Level Executives on a day to day as well as the founders of the company!
- Reconcile inventory on a monthly basis across multiple warehouses
- Book monthly expense allocations across the different classes and product lines
- Work closely with Lead Inventory Accountant to establish inventory policies and procedures along with enforcing and updating those policies as needed
- Assist with the monthly financial close, including entering journal entries, reconciling general ledger accounts, and maintaining supporting schedules.
- Assist with year-end audit, including compiling requested information and preparation of various analysis reports
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as purchasing, fulfilment, logistics, finance and enterprise system teams.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, as needed
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Big 4 public accounting, private industry or both
- Experience working with NetSuite, a plus
- Education: BS accounting preferred;
- Strong understanding of GAAP, CPA a plus
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills: Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask
Compensation & Benefits:
- $85,000 – $100,000, 401K Match
- Equity in Pre-IPO Company
- Free benefits program
- Free pet insurance