About the Company:
Our client, one of the world’s largest publicly traded entertainment companies, is seeking to hire a Senior Director of FP&A in their Capital Planning division to oversee the overall global cash forecasting process and improve the accuracy and reliability of the cash forecasting process and provide information and analysis to senior leadership to help inform cash available for strategic initiatives, capital structure optimization, and other investment opportunities.
- Establish improvement targets and relevant metrics to monitor and measure working capital and cash flow efficiency related to operational areas of focus
- Coordinate the submission and consolidation of business unit monthly cash forecasts, weekly short term liquidity updates and annual cash budget
- Establish accountability tools and measures to ensure sustained efforts and track program progress.
- Report consolidated cash forecast/budget package and presentation to executive management and provide insight into cash variances.
- Report cash improvement program progress and success to senior leadership and relevant internal business stakeholders
- Manage and continue to improve worldwide cash forecasting model and process
- Analyze quarter end cash balances and coordinate actual to forecast/budget explanations with all worldwide affiliates (30+ territories) to better understand variances versus expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 7-12 Years (MAX) of accounting/finance experience.
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP and Excel Modeling
Compensation & Benefits:
- $150,000-$180,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus
- Future Potential for Stock Compensation
- 20 Vacation Days
- Summer Fridays
- 401k with generous Match